Not signed in (Sign In)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlan A
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2011

Hi Bryan,

I am wondering if you are planning on updating Magatheme as needed & offering those updates to your users? For example, themes require updating to function with new browser updates. The last time IE updated, Magatheme experienced some glitches that you did rectify.

Erica loves your theme but I need to be sure we can count it not to fail.

I would have emailed you privately, but you haven't replied to a couple of "hey, how ya doin" emails last year so I thought I'd better try the forum. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBryan
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2011

Sure Alan, if you can provide some specific of what is going wrong I'd be happy to remedy them! I rarely if ever use Internet Explorer, but you are definitely right, it can cause problems.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlan A
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2011

Hi Bryan,

There is nothing presently wrong. But like I said ,"The last time IE updated, Magatheme experienced some glitches that you did rectify."

I need to be sure we have a theme that we can rely on is all & I haven't seen any updates from Magatheme. Are you planning on updating the theme? Our themes are very customized so we would probably need to manually update ours.

Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlan A
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2011

You still there?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlan A
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011 edited

Hellooo? Really could use some assistance...it's been almost a month. Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBryan
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2011

Sorry Alan, we're not planning to update Magatheme in any significant way. However, like I mentioned before, any big glitches that are found will be rectified.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlan A
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011

Hi,

Good to hear...here's one for you!

Just updated to Firefox 4.0 on my Mac & the tabbed slider does not view properly. The tab that should be on the far right, drops down & to the left. This has always displayed this way in Ubuntu, but I doubt that will affect many so I let it go. But FF on a Mac...that's a tad more popular!

FF 4.0 on my pc looks fine. I have a screenshot if you want it.

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlan A
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2011

Never mind...

I just shortened one of the tab titles & viola, fixed!

Although, I shouldn't have had to do that, it was the simplest & fastest way to resolve the issue. When IE9 roles out...get ready Bryan....my guess is all users of Magatheme will need assistance!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBryan
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2011

Glad you got it sorted out. I regularly check the themes with various "new" browsers and the changes haven't been that out of whack quite yet. We will see how IE9 goes though!