Not signed in (Sign In)
    Hello...

Will you be updating the Clean Home Pro theme as Wordpress versions change? This might be to utilize new WP features, fix bugs/breaks created by new WP, etc.

I'm worried as it took Bryan over two months to even check in on the forum to answer a question left in another thread. Did things just not work out and the Gazelle Themes project is being dropped?

I bought the DEV package and would appreciate an honest answer. Many themes from other developers are extremely active and under constant development. If Gazelle's two themes are not going to be updated -- I need to know. It's okay to move on to other things, but I just hope someone would be big enough to just be honest about it.

Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAlan A
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011

I am seeking the same answer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBryan
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2011

Sorry guys, Gazelle Themes has more or less been on the back-burner for a while now. Needless to say, further revisions to the theme (as in updates to add new whiz-bang Wordpress features) are not planned at this time.

However, any glitches or problems with the theme will be addressed, especially if they are due to newer incompatibilities with Wordpress versions. Additionally, I will be checking in with the forum daily from here on out, as it is really unacceptable for me to let paying customers sit waiting for responses and requests.